Slightly thicker condoms for extra confidence
*Slightly thicker natural rubber latex condom
*Transparent and lubricated
*100% electronically tested
*Nominal width 52.5mm
Slightly thicker condoms with extra lubrication to provide extra reassurance without affecting sensitivity.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.